Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome to The Film Source

This is the official launch of The Film Source, an independent movie news and reviews blog. This site will mainly focus on movie reviews; starting out I will probably just be reviewing new films, but I may begins to mix in reviews of older films as the site progresses. I will also be posting any news items out of Hollywood that I find to be particularly interesting, and I will likely include some editorials as well--ranging from my thoughts on, or interpretations of, individual films to major issues in Hollywood. I will also probably include box office news, and as awards season gets into high gear, my thoughts and predictions on the awards race.

So welcome everyone to The Film Source! I hope you enjoy the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment